NGOs proposals on the Environment Protection
Regional Ecological NGO “New Wave”, Rostov
It is important to reduce the consumption of natural resources, to change priorities from the economic growth to the environmental protection, to contribute to the replacement of export of raw materials with the ecological donorship, as well as to control the obligations on the ecological donorship’s fulfillment.
The “No to drugs and alcoholism“ Foundation, Zheleznogorsk Department
1. It is important to provide unified norms and rules of the control over the ecological security, the obligation to fulfill it, the accessibility of monitoring.
2. Forming international trainers groups for the implantation and replication of the developments programs.
Regional NGO “Ecological Association”, Krasnoyarsk
Within the process of taking decisions such definitions as “economic indexes” must be at the second place only with the obvious leadership of “ ecological security” and “environment protection”.
The Kola Coordinative Ecological Center “Geja”
• to use adaptive measures, taking into account the consequences of the global climate change in Artic region
• to adopt and realize the common plan of scientific research of the G8 states in Arctic region
• to develop monitoring systems and the systems of the negative effects prevention